JUMP IS ORGANIZATION FROM PRIJEPOLJE, A BORDER TOWN IN SERBIA.
WE ORGANISE INTERNATIONAL EVENTS ON CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION, SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MAKE LOCAL IMPACT WITHOUT PARTY POLITICS. WE USE INSTEAD:
CULTURE + MAKERS + RURAL + INNOVATION + EDUCATION
* 2023 – Jump is co-organizing a project with Canary Islands and Italy on upskilling young people from the child care system and care leavers.
Our first ever project was to build an Anti-car park right on the bank where rivers Milesevka and Lim meet. Together with a communal service “JKP LIM” we parked huge stones, trees and benches to prevent drivers from parking their cars. Today, after 12 years this spot is still car free (and does better job in controlling illegal parking than the local police).
* Jump organised different international events on conflict transformation, human rights, social entrepreneurship to Sopotnica village. We brought hundreds of people from all over the world to our little town to participate in educational events.
* The first HUB for highshool students on the Balkans was built in Prijepolje by JUMP, together with a Youth Office from Prijepolje (during the good old times when this office was led by Admir Veljovic).
* Our organization cooperated with 50+ countries and we sent more than 300 participants to take part in international seminars all over the world, from Armenia via Finland and Portugal all the way to South America.
* Jump is a partner with Youth Peace Ambassadors Network, and we worked and collaborated with British Council, Council of Europe, Impact Hubs, Sende, Hajde Da, Gradjanske Inicijative, and a bunch of small organisations from the Balkans and the world.
We also built a bridge.